Wi-Fi is the wireless technology that is used to be instant without messing up with the cables. Netgear Wi-Fi router is manufactured for easy access to Routerlogin.net. To stay in touch with a modem and Wi-Fi Router, you must have an instant adapter.
To join with Wi-Fi Network you can either use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) or select Router’s manually Wi-Fi Setup
Netgear Router Wi-Fi Network Using WPS Method
For assistance with the WPS button on your PC or Wi-Fi device, check the instructions that come with the computer or device. Some older equipment cannot use WPS.
To join the network using WPS:
- Press the WPS button on the router. The WPS LED will get ON and start blinking
- Within two minutes, go to your desktop on the device you want to connect, press its WPS button. The WPS LED lights will become solid blue when the device is connected to your router.
- Repeat the procedure to incorporate other devices.
Netgear Wi-Fi R8500 Router Manual Settings
Utilize the router’s Wi-Fi network name and password for connecting your Wi-Fi device to the router’s network. If you didn’t change the router’s Wi-Fi network name and password, utilize the router’s pre-assigned Wi-Fi network name and password, which are on the label of the router.
To choose your network and enter its password:
- Open the Wi-Fi connection manager that manages your Wi-Fi connections.
- The Wi-Fi connection manager scans for Wi-Fi networks in your area. Find and select your router’s Wi-Fi network name (SSID) available on your Router’s label.
- Enter the router’s password (Router Label) and click on the Connect.
- Repeat Step 1 through Step 3 to incorporate other computers
- When you are connected to the Wifi Network, go to your browser and type routerlogin.net> Confirm the Netgear Router Password > you will get into the Router admin page.