The NETGEAR N300 Wireless Gigabit Router is fantastic for both professional and personal Internet for accessing Routerlogin.net, providing Gigabit for ultra-fast wired connections and for better wireless speed and range. Storage for downloads is straightforward with Ready SHARE for shared use of a USB storage device.
Furthermore, this router supports open source for Linux developers and will also be the very first NETGEAR router to gain access to the faster downloads and online gaming – Provides Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, streaming voice and music, in addition to basic Internet applications.
NETGEAR’s Smart Network Cloud Application Platform allows consumers to download apps from many different categories with their NETGEAR home network products. These downloaded apps will enable an almost infinite quantity of capabilities, controls, and applications for these connected NETGEAR home network devices, including media, gaming, security, energy conservation, and more.
- Broadband (cable, DSL) Websites and modem with Ethernet connection.
- 11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless adapter or Ethernet adapter and cable for every computer.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Vista®, XP, 2000, Mac OS®, UNIX®, or Linux®.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0, Firefox® 2.0 or Safari® 1.4 or higher.
- Use by having an N300 Wireless USB Adapter for maximum performance.
- IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz.
- Five 10/100 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology.
- Five Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- 480 MHz powerful MIPS 74K processor
- Memory: 128 MB NAND flash and 128 MB RAM
- Supports Wireless Multimedia based QoS.
- Wi-Fi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK)and WEP.
- Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall).
- Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention.
Ease of Use
- NETGEAR Genie™ CD-less installation for PCs,iPad®, tablets, Mac Book Air®, and smartphones.
- Dimensions: 175 x 130 x 35 mm
Advanced Features of Netgear Routerlogin WNR3500Lv2
- Open-source router for Linux developers.
- Parental Controls with flexible and customizable filter settings.
- Multiple SSID guest networks.
- Broadband usage meter measures Internet usage.
- Wi-Fi and power on/off buttons.